Olympic Peninsula, Wa

Olympic Peninsula, Wa

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Geez...

I had forgotten how to sign into my own blog LOL That's a little embarassing! Anywhoo.... the pool is looking a lot clearer now. It's still cloudy, but not nearly as bad as it was. I can actually see the bottom of the shallow end! I can see pretty clearly to about 5 feet down! There's still a decent amount of crap on the bottom, but not that bad. The leaves are all gone, the stuff that's down there is just dirt and silt and dead algae now. Paul is going to buy a little pool robot to clean it up (it's like a Roomba for the pool). I think the pool will actually be ready to swim in by this summer :)
I still haven't found a job, despite all the applications I've been putting in all over the place. That is getting very frustrating. :(
My friend Megan had her baby recently, she named her Winry. She was about 6 weeks early, but doing fine. She's such a beautiful baby! I'm going to visit them at the hospital tomorrow :)
I went and visited John-John on Monday and got to meet his girlfriend, Nancy. It was great to see John again and Nancy is very nice. She even gave me a haircut! For free! It's one of the best haircuts I've ever gotten too! :D My hair is so nice and fluffy and I do so much more with it than I could when it was super long. It's still long, but she took about 3-4 inches off it :)  I've been so happy since I got it cut, it's amazing how a good haircut can make you feel so much better.
Other than all that, I guess there's not much new stuff going on over here...

No comments:

Post a Comment