Olympic Peninsula, Wa

Olympic Peninsula, Wa

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My first post!

So, I don't really know how this blog thing works yet...I'm sure I'll figure it out quick enough, but please bear with me until I get the hang of this :) Let's see... what to write about???? Well, Paul and I have a swimming pool in the backyard of our new house and the people who lived here before us never took care of it so it became dark green and icky. Well, last night we put 4 gallons of liquid chlorine in it and today the water is a lightish yellow instead of dark green! Yay! That made us feel a bit better about it :) The guys at Aqua Quip said it might take up to a week to really see the results we want (we would be happy if it got clear enough to see to the bottom) so we'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment